Oliver + S

Impatient for new fall patterns!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    norasroom @norasroom

Is anyone else on the edge of their seat, waiting for a sneak peek at the new Oliver + S patterns for Fall 2009? I absolutely can’t wait. Long sleeved dresses? Vintage-style trousers? Delayed gratification has never been my strong suit.

Meg from Nora’s Room, hoping for another boy/girl pattern like the sailboat pants!

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Definitely!!! Wasn’t there talk of a Coraline inspired coat? It is Winter here in Melbourne so I’ll have to be very quick to get anything made for this year, but even so I can’t bear the suspense.

LINK
    admin
    Keymaster
    @admin

You don’t have long to wait now! We will be previewing the new fall patterns on August 13 via our newsletter and on the blog. I’m thinking you’ll all be happy with what you see.

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

I’m so excited I’ve got money in my special account waiting to place an order for the new patterns!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh, so glad I found a date! I’ve definitely been on the edge of my seat in anticipation! I would love a long sleeved/short sleeved option dress pattern! And another pants/top pattern for girls!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh no – I’ve been waiting for the July preview! Don’t know if I can wait until August 13th. Well, I guess I’ll have to, huh?

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

haha, I’m so glad you said July, because I would have sworn that I saw July as well!! I was a little sad when I found the Aug. date. 🙂

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

August is so far away! It’s ok, my pocketbook needs a break. And I have a stack of still-unsewn patterns growing faster than my kid.

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

hey guys this thread is from LAST fall – see my post is from 11 months ago – and I was right about a coat hey!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.