Oliver + S

If I could have it the Oliver + S way….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

If I could have it the Oliver + S way (and have Liesl by my side), I would want to have her ingenuity and design instructions for bias piping/binding around scallops, convex and concave. (Kind of like how she revolutionized the placket design with the Swingset Top and Bubble Dress – the “other” pattern makerss have had plackets in their bag for 70-80+ years and then Liesl comes along and trumps them all.) So, that’s kind of what I’m talking about here… anyone else? What would you want if you could have it the Oliver + S way?

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Hmm, I don’t know enough about sewing to have an answer for this… But I would love to know how Liesl would construct a diagonal placket (where the placket pieces don’t overlap, but go off in a ‘v’ shape).

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I wish I could have a simple adult dress or top pattern by Liesl, that would include instructions to make the perfect bust alterations. I’m about to embark on a simple dress pattern for myself and I just know the challenge will be getting the fit right. I know Liesl could make the process so much easier to work through!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.