Oliver + S

I need to have an Oliver + S checklist for patterns I have..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Because I’ve now got two of the Sunday Brunch Jacket in size 4 to 8.

I bought them 6 months apart – but sheesh! I should have known better!

Is there any chance of getting a pdf checklist with pattern thumbnails that we could print out?

Kate

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

I second the idea!

LINK
    Anonymous @

yes – very good idea

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

If someone wants/has time to make this, you’re more than welcome to pull pattern images off our website. And we’ll be happy to post it somewhere for everyone to use, if youre willing to share. In fact, if someone volunteers to make it, I’ll send a line list with all the style numbers and cute paper dolls printed on it, and you can refer to it for details as you make the checklist. (It makes a great keepsake, too…)

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

I’ve got a friend who will help me make one for the site that we can update as needed.

Kate

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I think April is already working on this, but I’ll check to be sure. Thanks so much!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Just wondering if this has become a reality?? I’ve drawn up a table for myself (lol!!)and only just saw this thread! I like the idea of pics!!

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

I have one that I did up for myself and I’m happy to share it – just not sure how to get it here on the boards. Any ideas? It’s a PDF

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Claireabel, if you email it to information@oliverands.com, I’ll post it so that it’s available for everyone here.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Done 🙂

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

And here it is for everyone to use.

Thanks to Claireabel for putting it together.

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Absolutely Perfect and already printed out of my computer. 🙂 Thanks Claireabel and Todd.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Awesome, thank you!!

LINK
    nancy @dollfancier

Wonderful Wonderful! I, too, made my own but not as special as this! Big Thanks!!!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thank you, Claireabel!!!! & Todd! Perfect 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.