Oliver + S

I just got an interesting email….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

From McCall’s/Butterick –

They are going to be distributing Oliver and S patterns!

http://butterick.mccall.com/oliver—s-pages-1404.php

That is really cool and a great boost to getting the word out about Oliver and S.

Kate

LINK
    Anonymous @

That is fantastic! Congrats Liesl!

LINK
    E1izabeth @E1izabeth

I got this email a little while back also. I remember Leisl posting about changes to the pattern packaging and I wonder if the McCall’s distribution is the reason for that? I think this is a smart thing for BMV because there is a big gap in the offerings from the big 4 pattern companies when it comes to infants and toddler options. Will the O+S patterns be available only from their site online or will I some day be able to walk into my local Joann’s and pick up an O+S pattern??? OR (be still my beating heart) would I be able to get them during the $3.99 pattern sale they always run at Joann’s!!!??? That would be too good to be true.

But seriously, congratulations to Liesl!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

The McCall’s website is carrying our patterns much in the same way any online retailer like fabric.com, quilthome.com, etc does. The McCall’s website already carries patterns by many other independent pattern companies. They’ve just added Oliver + S to their roster.

Oliver + S patterns will not be sold at any of the chain stores that McCall’s distributes their patterns to. They are only carrying our patterns on their website.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.