Oliver + S

I finally got the book!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

As my birthday present to myself, I ordered a copy of Little Things to Sew. Very excited to go through it and start choosing what to make.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

How exciting!

Is it a signed copy?

I am considering donating mine to the Home Ec class and buying a new one for me, signed….

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Oh, you’re going to have so much fun! I think I will end up making quite a few things from the book as Christmas gifts for my girls and my nieces this year. And from what I’ve seen on Flickr so far, the Cozy Winter Hood is a Halloween costume staple! (I’ll be making 3 of them myself!)

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I misplaced my pattern sheet or else I would have used it for one of my costumes. I nearly ordered another copy, but then I realized I needed to have it made sooner than I was planning:)

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

That hood is the best. It’s just that perfect animal hood shape!

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

No, not a signed copy. I had a Barnes & Noble gift card to use. I paged through it, trying to figure out what to make first. Probably an Explorer vest for my little guy–he could tuck away a lot of toys in those pockets!

LINK
    KateAndrews @KateAndrews

My copy came with 2 pattern sheet 1/2 and no pattern sheet 3/4. I’m so disappointed as I wanted to make the cosy winter hood and the art smock. Any idea where I can get a copy?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’d trying dropping them a line:

“For all other inquiries email us at: information@oliverands.com.”

and mention what happened, I’m sure they’ll be able to help you.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Absolutely!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Ugh, Kate, where did you buy your copy? That’s so strange that it came with two of the same sheets! I’d suggest contacting the publisher directly. I seem to recall that they had printed extra copies of the pattern sheets just in case a problem should arise. Todd may have some other ideas (he’s information@oliverands.com), so do drop him a line and see what he says. I’m sorry to hear that this happened, and I’m sure there’s some simple solution to the problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.