Oliver + S

Help me find this fabric!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Hi all,

Many of you are so attuned to various designers and fabrics, that I thought one of you marvelous ladies could help.

I saw this fabric and want it desperately. DESPERATELY, I tell you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cybele727/8572485454/

There are no identifying marks. Have any of you seen it? Searching for “fabric by yard with dresses on it” doesn’t really do much good as I am sure you can imagine.

I have emailed the person’s FB page, but it is from a business of someone who sews. I can imagine that they don’t want to give out their sources, even though she doesn’t sew clothing. Just toys, teething stuff, blankets, etc.

So I thought I would ask all you fabric mavens if you have seen it or think you might know who it might be designer wise.

Thanks

Jenny

LINK
    Jane @jesims
    LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Wow. you are good. Really good. Thank you. 🙂

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

Some of the other color ways are cute too.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I know. I am debating. The picture looks vintage color way based on the dresses, but the background is much lighter in vintage in the photo than it is on a website (which looks like a computer rendering or drawing).

So now, it is which color way, and which pattern, although clearly a dress pattern. Hollah, roller skate, I may be looking your way! 🙂 But not until I finish the most recent one….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.