Oliver + S

Help justsewit!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Oh I love it when creativity hits!! That is the biggest part of this dress that keeps me going. It’s how I have my fun!!

I was going to use pink, a pale pink but I got a DMC two shades darker than the dress fabric, a pale off white. I am also using an off white organza over lay for the skirt and sleeves and then a autam brown organza ribbon for the sash. Oh and it will have a pretty dark off white lace around the collar. I am going to be adding a under skirt as well with some tulle on the bottom of the under skirt to help it “puff”.

hehe, my friend is my Aunt but sadly she lives in Florida. This is one thing she doesn’t know how to do is smocking but she can do everything else. I geuss she knows that some times I take on a lot but I love when I have five projects in mine that I “have” to do. This makes me happy. 🙂

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.