Oliver + S

has anyone else seen the "puppet show" shorts in pumpking patch?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LINK
    rastis @rastis

so i was in pumpkin patch (a clothing store in australia) and i saw them selling shorts that look so very similar to puppet show shorts, with the same little gathered pocket and gathering at the sides and bias binding on the hem… the only thing different was a faux fly stitched on the front… i was shocked to see shorts so similar! has anyone else seen them?

LINK
    rastis @rastis

oops make that pumpkin patch NOT pumpking patch… crazy tired head

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Yes I got my catalogue through the other day and noticed them. Are they the one’s that look like they’re made of t-shirt material? There are some others that look similar too. You have that pattern don’t you? Just think, making thing yourself and not having to pay such alot of $$ for very little outfits.

Good to read through and get inspiration though isn’t it?

LINK
    rastis @rastis

OK so first it was the puppet show shorts and now this!

look familiar to anyone else?

http://www.pumpkinpatch.com.au/flatshot/S1BG80033/col/WHITE/listing/124758/categorypath/baby/baby-girl/new-collections/summer-carnival/

or is it just me 🙂

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

This is why I asked my question in this thread https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=862 about forecasting of designs. I see lots of similar products when looking at other children’s garments. I am very curious as to who is setting the trends and who is following. 🙂

Carol

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Totally familiar.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

You can’t go wrong with O+S! Everyone else is just now founding this out. 😉

I agree who is setting the treands an who is following.

LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

totally. i was having a quick look through ‘quick sew’ patterns on friday, and saw their take off of the jump rope dress.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.