Oliver + S

Halloween Sewing for Kids

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I seen the post for Alice in Wonderland for Halloween and then on the flicker for Red Ridinghood costum. So it has got me to wondering does any one else have plans for costums this year yet?

The older children have yet t make up thier minds. They are always last minute type of guys. For the little ones though I will I will be making the little guy a Pocoyo costume useing the Nature Walk pattern then Sarah will be Elli, A.K.A. pink Eleaphant with a cute blue book bag. I will be useing the LTTS book bag pattern for this. This is Sarah’s favorite show so I very excited about this!

http://www.pocoyo.com/en

So what is everyone else planning?

~Sharon~

LINK
    emstone @emstone

I think both the girls are going to go as pirates this year. I need some off white peasant blouses, skirts and vests in some combination of black and red/white striped fabric. I plan on making them all as well as some eye patches and I am sure I will be able to round up some gold necklaces too. Not sure what else I might add but any suggestions would be great.

Erin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.