Oliver + S

Found Lisette fabric at Joanns!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

I purchased my first Lisette fabric today! I was able to pick up some of the lawn, I’m so excited! It is so nice and soft, it really reminds me more of a voile! I just need to decide what to make with it!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Sweet! I’m meeting a friend for lunch on Friday at a restaurant next door to a Joanns. I hope they have some in stock!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Where at in the store?

I was *just* there, like an hour ago. I needed a zipper and thread for a bag I’m working on, but it did cross my mind that Lisette could be there! I just couldn’t wander around looking at all the fabrics since DH had to go to work šŸ™ Maybe when Maria wakes up, we’ll go out and look again šŸ™‚

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

At my store it was the first display by the door. Maybe you could call them and ask? It was very clearly marked at my store, and some of the bolts were quite skinny, people had been busy buying them up!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

ooooo – what’s it like? what is the price point? I can’t wait to go see it!

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

The sign says Lisette fabrics 9.99 to 14.99 but in the small selection they had I looked at every bolt and they were all 9.99. I was able to get three yards of the lawn with a coupon for $18.00! A definate steal. They only had a few lawns, one pink gingam and some of the twills in stock. I bought the lawn, which is really soft and silky, much more like a voile than the cotton lawns I am used to. I’ve washed it up and cut into it and it still feels good. The twills were good quality too, too bright for my complexion, but still good quality!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Wondering if this will only be carried by Joann’s or will it be available to other similar stores (Hancock and Mary Jo’s for example)?

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

I went back today and they had a lot more out on the rack. The twills and sateens were 12.99, and they had one chambray at 14.99.

LINK
    homefire @homefire

I HAVE to get to Joann’s. I have a bit of birthday cash still hiding in my pocket book and I think it’s about to burn a whole. I’m hanging on to some to buy one of the new spring patterns but I think rest might go to fabric!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Our JA’s (east coast of VA) has the fabric in stock! I thought it would be on one of the round display racks but it was on one of the aisle racks near where the linens are. I couldn’t really decide what I wanted so I purchased 3 yards of sateen for a dress and a yard of the lawn, just because.:) It’s the washer right now. I hope they still have some in stock this Sunday when their coupon promo starts.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Just came home from Joann (springfield PA) and found Lisette fabric! Fanatical fan of all things Liesl that I am, I expected it to be prominantly displayed with maybe strobe lighting, balloons or some kind of appropriate fanfare. But it was quitely tucked into a regular isle. I was pleased to see that the quality was quite nice, much nicer than the bulk of Joann stuff. I didn’t expect any less of Liesl, but well, it is Joann. I bought some lawn and some poplin and will likely go back for more. I loved the quality of the twills, but the colors weren’t fo me. The chambray was really very nice too.

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Last Friday, I walked into my local Joann’s (In Massachsetts)and they were just putting out the Lisette fabrics! Of course I bought some using the coupons I had and the ones on my i-phone app. My daughter kept asking if the fabric was for her! The woman at the cutting counter kept commenting on how nice the fabrics were and she was asking me where in the store I found them.

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

For those who have felt or bought the lawn fabric, how does it compare in feel and weight to Liberty? I need to make a muslin for the music class blouse before I cut into my kiddo’s birthday Liberty lawn. Seems crazy to use a Liesl fabric for a muslin but in price comparisons, it’s cheaper than Liberty. šŸ˜‰ And I’d like to try the Lisette lawn, too!

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I was out of town on business and swung by the Joanne’s near the hotel Thursday night and there was the Lisette! I had limited time and I don’t think they had it all out yet, and of course I had no coupons handy, but I got some of the chambray and a green striped cotton. Now to decide what to make first!

LINK
    Rpankow @excytin

AAAHHHH…Lisette fabric IS online, and is on sale right now for $5.99/yd!!!! I searched poplin and her fabric showed up! WOOOHOO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.