Oliver + S

Fabric Sale at Chez Ami

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

Their going out of business sale. While there are many stores with nice knits, I have yet to find any with the quality of interlock cottons that they have.The last time I checked the heaviest weight in 14 oz was available in black and this weight is great for pants. The other lighter weights are good for everything and they still have many colors, such a wonderful hand they have. They have lots of their other knits too in kid and all purpose friendly colors and prints, cotton knits with/without spandex, water resistant tactels, swim suit knits with spf50, sports fabrics for wick dry ease, jersey knits, velvet and fleece knits, and seersuckers and broadcloths. I found their delivery times to be very quick despite their own warning that it may be slow due to the sales.They will be missed for their dependable quality.

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by brenda1652.
    LINK
    sosew @sosew

just curious about shipping, I went to order $18 of fabric and the shipping was $22. I know there is a sale but it still seemed quite high, just curious if this was normal.

LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

I never had shipping charges like that. Perhaps you should call their customer service line or send off an email.

LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

I just set up an order for 6 yds @ $24 total and the shipping was $13.30 (in USA) so I think you need to contact their service line.

LINK
    sosew @sosew

thank you so much for checking for me!
    i hadn’t completed the order because of the shipping charges so i’ve sent them an email now asking about it, i hope it gets sorted and i can order the fabric!

LINK
    kgiff @kgiff

I ordered a week or so ago and shipping was not nearly that much:

Subtotal : $111.95 USD (22 yards — I might have gone overboard)

Shipping : $18.90 USD

But I’m on the same coast a state away so I’m not sure if that makes a difference.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by kgiff.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.