Oliver + S

Fabric Resource US

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Hi,

I lurk on farmhouse fabrics because they have beautiful fabrics. They often run a great sale on one or two fabrics.

For example, I got this blue version of this Nashville cotton on sale at a store here for 8.50/yd. they are selling the purple for $4.54/yd.

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_dept_items.asp?Shopper_id=236810231958132368&Store_id=198&Page_id=17&categ_id=362&parent_ids=0&name=%3Cimg+src=http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/images/images_198/icon.gif+align=absmiddle+border=0%3E+Super-Special+Spotlight+Sale+Item

So anyway, it is worth keeping on your radar and checking regularly. Don’t know about international shipping! Sorry.

Jenny

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Oh my! They have lovely fabric! Looks like the place to go for beautiful, high-quality fabrics. Thanks a bunch ( I think 😉 for giving me another site to troll.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh yes they ship internationally as I have purchased from them a number of times. They are really good when seeking out lace and nice batiste,voile and other fabrics for heirloom sewing and smocking. I’ve even gotten silk dupioni from them and I have never been disappointed. When Australian Smocking and Embroidery magazine was still in production they would get the materials in to have on hand ready and I know that some of the designers have even sourced their fabrics from there for the projects in the magazine.

I’m finding that the bigger more well known places ship to Australia and other places and more and more of the smaller lesser known places are doing so also. Which is a good thing for those of use sourcing things that may be hard to find locally.

Tamara

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I get the wool cashmere for my daughter’s school days coats from here and lurk often. I’ve always been pleased.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.