Oliver + S

Fabric requirements for the Music Box Jumper sewing pattern

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

To help you with your pre-release fabric shopping, here are the fabric requirements for the new Music Box Jumper sewing pattern.

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

Have we mentioned, Todd, that we love you? Your lovely little post has just warmed the cockles of my very enabled little heart…

Now off to plot fabric choices…

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Well I just love View B for this dress! Lots of lovely corduroy winter goodies in my Niblet’s future!

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

Oh- view B would be great is some corduroy!!

LINK
    madebymum @madebymum

I love this jumper but not sure my 10 year old would be happy wearing it do you think it could be make into a tunic?

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

I think if you shorten it, it would be fine as a tunic. I made a tunic top from the Jump Rope dress, and it turned out really well.

LINK
    Anonymous @

Was just sorting my stash and came across a beautiful royal blue brocade – 2 yds. I forgot I had that!! Perfect for view B without the pocket flaps. This will be a perfect dress for the Daddy Daughter Dance this winter!!

Oh – and I just picked up some sparkly clear glass vintage buttons yesterday – I think I’ll use those for the top 2 buttons and then covered buttons with the brocade for the rest. I’m very excited!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.