Oliver + S

Fabric choices

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

Does anyone want to help me pick fabrics? I’m looking for a coordinating set of prints for my 4yr old boy and 7yr old girl. Flannel or plain cotton. They don’t have to be matchy-matchy, just look good together. I’m planning a pair of “Christmas Jammies” but don’t want to use an overly holiday looking print.

I’d love to hear suggestions from those of you that keep up with designer fabrics!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Maybe pick a common colour to use in both and go from there. Maybe do one with the main fabric a spot with the trim striped and reverse the combo for the other pair. Of course they don’t have to use the exact same fabrics but it would be fun to see them done this way with a coordinating colour to tie it all in.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’ve used the Cloud 9 flannels before and liked them — the ‘pink’ is more of a peach/apricot:

https://www.fabric.com/SearchResults2.aspx?Source=Header&SearchText=cloud+9+flannel&CategoryID=1d5f47dc-9991-4088-93f3-26a376046a5e

Maybe elephants in peach for her, aqua for him? Or elephants for him, foxes for her?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I made my tribe gingham pj’s, in complementary colours, one year

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

Oh thanks, everyone! I’m ordering the cloud 9! The kids had already asked for Purple and Green, respectively…so perfect!! Nicole…I’d already though about gingham, but K turned down my idea. He’s very particular right now about what he wears (or what anyone wears for that matter – silly boy)!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.