Oliver + S

Everyday skirt pattern print out?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

A silly question but I am thinking about go ahead and buying the everyday skirt pattern for myself but I am wondering how many pages is the pdf print out for the pattern itself only? I am home bond today due to weather so I want to make sure I have enough paper before I buy.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

It’s about 33 I think. But you may not need to print all of them. If you’re short on paper, your could read the instructions from your computer well enough. But good idea, my kids are home today too, even though it hasn’t started snowing yet! Maybe I’ll make my 8 year old do the taping for me, saving me much hassle and foul language. 😉

LINK

That is what I was thinking, reading the instructions from my computer and only printing the pattern. I need something fun for me to do for me. ; )

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Foul language? Why? Do you … not like PDFs? 😉

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

I just took a look at the pattern. Printing out just the pattern pieces take 20 pieces of paper.

Happy sewing, while it’s snowing! (And it’s really coming down already here in Brooklyn.)

LINK

Thanks Todd! The snow has finished falling here but is super windy and very, very cold. 20 pieces is not bad, I am sure I can do that!

LINK

I did it! I printed it out and now getting ready to put together my puzzle. ; ) Yippy, skirt here I come!!!!

(Oh yah, I am that excited!)

~Sharon~

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Whee, can’t wait to see it!

LINK
    Robin @Robin

It is a really fun sew, and so easy to fit. It’s hard to stop at just one.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Good on you Sharon! Can’t wait to see it all done!

LINK

Thank you ladies! I was able to cut the whole skirt out last night and the whole night long I was dreaming of sewing it. Best dream I have had in a while. ; ) I have not been this excited in a while!

I am using left over wool form Sarah’s School Photo dress. I made her dress and my skirt out of 2 1/2 yards of fabric, not bad if I say so.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Was 60″ wide Sharon? What a handy result.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Is it that lovley red?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.