Oliver + S

Errors in pattern pieces found when tracing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Lizabeth @Lizabeth

Hello! I received the spring patterns I ordered extremely quickly! thank you! I traced the pattern for the short sleeve (view B) and found the following:

Cutting layout for view B includes pattern piece “9”, the sleeve placket, but that is only needed for view A

Short sleeve piece “11” size lines incorrectly labled at lower edge

Shirt yoke piece “4” size lines incorrectly labled at neck and shoulder edge

I did not find these deterring, as I have worked with patterns before, however, perhaps these revisions could be included on the errata page for this pattern for others unfamilar with sewing.

Thank you for such lovely new patterns!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Lizabeth, thank you so much for pointing out these errors! We do our absolute best to ensure that mistakes like these don’t happen, but sometimes they sneak past us despite all the proofreading and testing. We’ll post an errata immediately and are grateful that you’ve called it to our attention.

Best wishes!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.