Oliver + S

Do I need to size up for nappies with the Class Picnic shorts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    boojie @boojie

Hi all. I saw that it’s a good idea to size up for nappies in the Puppet Show pattern. Can you tell me if I need to do that for the Class Picnic as well? Thanks for any tips.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Regarding the Puppet Show shorts-yes and several sizes if you use cloth nappies.

I went up one size with the Class Picnic for my daughter(for a cloth nappy)and that was great so it may not be necessary for a disposable.

My daughter is on the small side.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

My daughter is average size (around the middle) and I’m just in the habit of sizing up for her nappies. Perfect for puppet show, but I think it might not have been as necessary with her class picnic shorts, especially if you use buttonhole elastic.

LINK
    boojie @boojie

My daughter is tall and thin (for a toddler!), but always needs extra room in RTW for her cloth diapers. I think I’ll size one up in the Class Picnic to allow for those.

Thanks all!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.