Oliver + S

Construction info

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Florence Taylor @FlorenceTaylor

Can the yoke be created with linen /napkins and if so would you suggest using a fusible interface on the back? Does anyone offer tutorials on this pattern, I am still fairly new to sewing and used to pdf that have tons of tutorial pictures and for some reason I keep rereading the instructions and I an unable to wrap my head around sorry , the fb grp suggested I ask here.

LINK

I found a great blog from a member on here so yay its perfect

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have a few tutorials for some of the older patterns and always happy to help, if I can.

Some of the photos are pretty cheesy, as is the text and I appear to have had a thing for coloured font…

LINK

Nicole, I am so happy to say that I found your blog and since then have successfully completed 4 more plus the multiple more following your stellar instructions. Its like you are walking e through it and I am rewarded with a great outfit. I don’t know if you are on the Oliver +s friends fb page but I did load my pictures and dresses. Thank you so much, plus because of you I have gained so much knowledge. You are so talented and have an inspiring story and beautiful family.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Florence, that made my day to read that.

I am not on FaceBook so thank you for telling me.

This is a lovely forum and was a wonderful therapy for me when I was a bit poorly, post natal. I have made amazing friends which have traveled over to real life.

LINK

Nicole, thank you , sewing has become my therapy in the wake of my mothers passing away and being diagnosed with depression. I can’t tell you what your blog has done for me, I sincerely thank you and wish you and your family a merry Christmas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.