Oliver + S

Clearance Sale on Interlock

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    mrskanuckles @mrskanuckles

I just realized fabric.com has Moda Modern Workshop Interlock on sale for $7.49 a yard and all oliver and s patterns for 11.95. Just thought I would mention it because the Moda Modern Workshop is sooo super soft and my daughter just loves it for tees and pj’s. Cant beat that price. I also used LUCK13 for 13% more off.

There goes my sewing budget.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you!

LINK
    heck @heck

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just scored 3 patterns and some of that awesome Modern Workshop fabric– if it hadn’t been for your posting, I would’ve missed the sale completely! My son has been complaining that he needs a new a raincoat, and my daughter needs pj’s. Along with those items, my daughter is also getting a new Family Reunion dress and a new trenchcoat . Yay!!! :o)

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I love the Moda Interlock, too. It is so soft and easy to sew. $7.49 is an excellent price! It is kind of sad because I think Fabric.com will sell out and then there will be less available.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Well that’s a dangerous website. Thanks for sharing. I think I saved more than I spent. That’s crazy.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Thanks! I picked up a yard-and-a-half each of the pink-with-white-flowers and orange-with-white-flowers. As soon as I get brave enough to try knits again, each of my girls will get a couple of Hopscotch tops.

LINK
    mrskanuckles @mrskanuckles

I’m glad to help you all spend your money. ha! I bought a yard of each one. I can get one dress and a top size 5 out of one yard.

I noticed both of the flowers are sold out but there is alot of the floral print left. I was always on the fence about this print until I sewed up pjs in them. The print is adorable. I picked up the afterschool pattern, my daughter will need pants come next fall.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Roundtheworldgirl, do not fear this interlock. It is fantastic to work with. And I’ll let you in on a secret, I don’t finish the seams! Makes for really fast projects. The Hopscotch dress or top is a great place to start.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I tried to place an order today but thier web site hasn’t been pulling up for me all morning, gggrrrrr. I hope that it stats working today!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Hi, dose anyone know what the shipping prices would be like to ship the patterns to Australia?

thanks

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

$3.95 for patterns,I believe.

LINK

Thanks Nicole, that seems right, just shopping now.

Thanks to mrskanuckles for posting this.

LINK

Just thought I would also mention they have Sunday Brunch and 2+2 in the small size range.

I also much appreciate the coupon code. Thanks again.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

I just got an email from fabric.com saying my order had been canceled because they ran out of stock 🙁 Boo.

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

Sad…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.