Oliver + S

class ideas?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Liesl, when you come to Australia can we please have a fitting class?

Please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on the top 🙂

LINK
    Ock Du Spock @Ock Du Spock

OH I would definitely come Liesl! Bring. It. ON!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I second the fitting class – it would be helpful and can we use the attache pattern because it seems trickiest? Of course it would probably be dead easy after we’ve done the class.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Of course! For those of you in the LA area, we just added another fit class to the schedule (next Monday), since the first one had a wait list. I love teaching that class and would be delighted to teach it in Australia!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

And yes, Attache: dead easy!

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

Haha, about the “hems” and “hymns”! My very ladylike, very southern home economics teacher told us to “lower the prisser fut” and I still here her voice in my head a million years later. Sorry, that was a tangent.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’ve been meaning to get up to New York since the last Heather Ross workshop. I can’t believe it’s been almost two years now. I would love a workshop at headquarters! But a shopping trip is important too.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.