Oliver + S

Cartwheel dress wear

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Alicia @Alicia

I’ve made 3 cartwheel dresses so far and love the assembly. My question has to do with the wearing of it. When my daughter is wearing it it’s constantly shifting in her so the front panel is riding higher. Has anyone one else had that happen and what would you suggest? Thanks!!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

What about sewing a little velcro to the piece to hold them together. I think I have an old wrap dress where my mom did this to keep everything in place. (Which for some reason reminds me of the time mom sewed me a sundress that I wore to church and she decided it showed too much from the side and made me wear a shirt under it from then on… sometimes you need to improvise…)

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

The back where the snaps are always comes undone for me. I am going to do a button and hole there because while my daughter loves the dress, it literally comes undone and she feels that she can’t wear it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.