Oliver + S

Buying knits

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    María @mariajsanroman

Hi, friends.
    I would appreciate some help about your favorite online knit fabric sources. It’s difficult for me to find good quality knits here in Spain in brick and mortar shops. Or variety!
    I’d love to sew the Belgravia dress, and also some baby’s clothes, so I would be interested in both kind of fabric (for children and adult)
    Thanks for your help!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Hi Maria! I had really good luck with Rijs textile in the Netherlands. They have a huge variety of colors and the texture and weight are very nice. Not very friendly, but nice fabrics. https://www.rijstextiles.com/en/

LINK
    Anonymous @

FabricMart. Higher quality fabric and if you are not satisfied they return your money. Sign up for their daily emails to get some outstanding deals.

Gorgeous Fabrics. Exactly what the name says. She makes a habit of recommending patterns for the fabric she sells.

Denver Fabrics for basic quality at good prices.

Emma One Sock. Unusual designer fabrics from New York. She buys millends from designers. Higher prices, but some incredible fabrics.

LINK
    David Johnston @DavidJo23

I like The Fabric Fairy. They have really nice fabrics and also prints for kids.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.