Oliver + S

best place to find ornaments in nyc?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Hi folks – I am looking for an angel tree topper – any tips on where to look?

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

i havent seen on personally, but you might try Bloomingdales or Macy’s- i THINK they have large christmas shops each year. If you are in Chelsea, you might try ABC carpet and home- again, its a guess, but that shop is worth a look anyhow

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Thank you!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Sarvi, I’m a little late to the party here but S and I walked by Gracious Home (the one on Third Ave and 70th Street-ish on the west side of the street) and saw loads of ornaments inside. Maybe worth a try? I seem to recall a Christmas store (year-round) on the north end of Madison Square Park, too?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Thank you! I’m back home already but I will make a note of it. I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of looking for doll heads to make my own angel. She currently has a repurposed Hello Kitty head which is functional, if not quite the look I was going for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.