Oliver + S

altering the picnic blouse?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

To make the pattern as intended, I haven’t had to make any modifications at all. I didn’t even have to add length, which I have to do regularly. I’m interested to see what ladies do with lengthening for a dress and adding elastic though!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Sorry, yes — by mods, I don’t mean alterations for fit, but more little extras, like ribbons and such. I love seeing the unique spin each person puts on new styles.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I was thinking about how lace or rick rack might look on the front yoke? I think a little bow for little ones would be sweet. Nicole did a fantastic number with a solid wool coupled with a brooch.

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

I’ve got one that about half way done where I added rick rack to the front. I’ll post pictures as soon as I’m done…though it probably won’t be until tomorrow!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’ve only read the pattern so far, but I think piping or rickrack under the yoke would be nice. I really do think it will make a great comfy play dress too. It would be a good canvas for applique or embroidery because the design is so simple.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.