Oliver + S

additional 18" doll dresses?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Lizabeth @Lizabeth

Was thinking about the blog posting awhile back that hinted there were additional 18″ doll versions of some O+S patterns.

Could these be made available as ‘for purchase’ pdf downloads? I have a couple girls who are very interested in my teaching a sewing class, and I’d love to introduce them to O+S through the doll clothes.

LINK
    janimal @janimal

The Popover Dress for dolls is available as a free download on the blog. The teaparty sundress for dolls is in the new book (available from retailers this week!) I am not aware of any other doll patterns released by O&S. (yet!)

It WOULD be cool to have patterns available as pdfs to download, but the more complicated the pattern, the bigger the file would be, so I see that being tough. I mean, O&S instructions are thorough to the point of being sewing lessons themselves, and I think that’s tough to translate to the pdf format.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.