Oliver + S

50% off paper patterns!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

Oh no! This creates such a dilemma for me- have to make choices again, dammit…

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

And then when you’ve agonised over which patterns to buy, you have to agonise over sizing- do you get it so it fits now? Do you already have lots of Oliver+s patterns that fit now, so should you get bigger sizes for the years ahead…Decisions, decisions. And I must add Nicole in here as a a factor- if she loves it, and her outfits look great (I.e. all of them), then I want it too! So I’m blaming Nicole if I’m up late tonight still choosing…

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

The Code is good until August 15th, which means we will see the new patterns sometime after that! 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have very thick skin, blame away!

🙂

PS Definitely get the Music Class in both sizes, you will not be disappointed!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Since they’re half price I would buy the pattern in in both sizes! 🙂

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I was on the fence about digital or paper, but the sale sold me on trying paper. I can get the bigger size in digital if I need it. Can’t wait to get my patterns! I bought the Secret Agent trench, Field Trip cargos, and Sketchbook shirt for my little boy and the leggings & tunic for my younger daughter. She’s almost sized out of O+S, but the leggings –>playground shorts pattern hack will make back to school much easier.

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

I’m so excited, I talked my sister into ordering a couple patterns! She’s just getting into sewing (inherited our grandma’s sewing machine) and she wants to learn how to sew better fitting clothing for herself and her two little girls. And I convinced her that O+S was the perfect introduction to children’s apparel sewing ;-). I’m so excited I can’t sit still, we’ll have to do a sew-along – I’m such a nerd! 😛

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh, that is great Patricia!

I am considering getting some for my favourite cousin. She sews but is always admiring mine and I tell her ‘Liesl made me do it’!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I think its adorable of you to be so excited Patricia! Enthusiasm just HAS to be contagious when you are on to a good thing!

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

OK, so I bought:

Music Class blouse and skirt

Sleepover PJs

Family Reunion dress

Bookreport dress

After school shirt and trousers

Sketchbook shirt and shorts

I am so naughty…

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

About 26$ postage! I could have bought almost four more patterns for that! How are all the good indie pattern designers in the US? I am going to have to move.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.