Oliver + S

2+2 Top Button Loop?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    KellyNYC @KellyNYC

Pardon the amateur question, but any tips for adding the button loop to the neck binding instead of the tie? I’m sure I could figure it out, but figured I’d check here first for any experienced advice! Thank you!!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I made mine just like the button loop for the Play date dress. I just finished off the bias by pressing it under and then top stitching it for a clean finish.

~Sharon~

LINK
    KellyNYC @KellyNYC

Oh my gosh. Yes I would just finish off the neck binding at the end of the blouse and attach a separate button loop. I was somehow thinking I’d have the same binding piece continue into the button loop. Thanks!

LINK
    mela @mela

I did extend the neck binding to make the button loop for my last 2+2 blouse. I extended it as long as i needed for it to fit over the button, I finished the ends, tucked them back to form the loop and stitched them dowm. I’ll post pics if it helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.