We’ve got some gorgeous makes in this round-up of your latest projects sewn from Oliver + S and Liesl + Co. patterns.
Starting with Liesl + Co., clockwise from top left:
- This linen Weekend Getaway Blouse by seamripperromance is a classic.
- This is barbzk1’s first time sewing the Classic Shirt, and she did an amazing job!
- justsewjenna was one of the first to make up the new Verdun Woven T-Shirt, and we love the result!
- We love this chic black Weekend Getaway Blouse by cambridge_squirrel.
- This Fitzroy Blouse by carolineejdriggs is so sophisticated.
- We love the combination of the bold print and the extra length of this Soho Skirt by carolerankin.
- The Chai Tee is a summer staple, as demonstrated by scissorspapersewn.
- hazelandthemachine made a sweet matching set using the City Stroll Wrap Skirt pattern.
Moving on to the Oliver + S side of the house:
- jennfm24 made a classic girl’s dress using the Building Block Dress book.
- We can’t get over how cool whosewever’s daughter looks in her Class Picnic Blouse and Lunchbox Culottes.
- inderlovesfolkart made a perfect summer outfit for her daughter: a Lunchbox Tee and a Double Dutch Skirt hacked into a skort using the shorts from the Badminton Skort, Top + Dress pattern.
- These extra-long Sketchbook Shorts by comixminx are so fun in this print.
- This Lullaby Layette jacket by alisonagreith is classic and stunning.
- wheretheleeslive shortened the Popover Sundress and added gathers to make this adorable gauze top.
- Is there anything sweeter than these gingham Sunny Day Shorts made by stitch.in.the.ditch?
- This pair of matching Reversible Bucket Hats was sewn by bunnybearstitch.