Oliver + S

your wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 391 total)
  • LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I second @miss_sonja – I was actually going to ask for the same things – some well constructed girls undies (different styles), a tank, a camisole. I was even thinking about a slip to wear under very lightweight dresses rather than do a lining.

LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

I agree ladies. I am thinking that with some nice panties with a couple of rise /waist options and tanks/camisoles, the pieces could easily be used for swim suits as well as athletic wear. I remember when my boys were in high school they all decided they wanted to join the cross country team. They had never shown much interest before but of course I encouraged them on. Then one day I arrived early to pick them up and there they were tagging along behind a pack of cross country girls who were all decked out in what I would learn was the new gym wear for girls, basically looked like undies! (quite a change up from the bloomer suits I had to wear back in my day). No wonder the sudden interest in running. The gym teachers are to be congratulated on mixing the boys and girls for practices,even if the boys had no interest in passing the girls. Back to patterns, boxer shorts and long johns for boys with button fly fronts (or knit fly fronts with tape edging) would be a nice addition as well.

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I see so many cute quilting cotton fabrics that would make great boxers for little guys. (not that my little guy is ready yet…still in the early stages of potty training!)

LINK
    Kerrilyn @Kerrilyn

I am keen for underthings too

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I would love something similar to the Gallery for my girls.

LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Ooh!! I vote for underwear garments tooooooo!!

LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

(This coming after a two hour search last night for a decent unders pattern). No luck!!!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’d love a slip pattern, although I can think of two or three existing patterns that would be dead easy to convert.

How about nightgown/robe?

LINK
    mkhs @mkhs

The Badminton, Picnic, and Pinwheel all make lovely nightgowns!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Mens trench coat! grown up Secret Agent Trench!
    I just sewed up the size 12 coat and realised I won’t be able to make him another one 🙁

LINK
    Jennifer @jmremy

I’m new so if this has already been requested, I apologize… But I didn’t want to read all 24 pages of requests.

I would love to see a pattern for the undergarments that you show on the ‘paper doll’ models. I would also love for the tank to be adapted into a little a-line slip for knits.

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I would really like a long sleeved dress that doesn’t feel too practical! I know there are several three quarter length sleeve dress patterns, and I could lengthen them, but I would really enjoy another long sleeved dress. Ideally something more ‘party-like’, like the garden party or fairy tale. I guess i’m thinking that sleeves will be the order of the day from next month. Until April. Or something equally damning of british summer!

LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

Someone may have already suggested this but I would love a Moto type jacket for girls that might also work for boys.

LINK
    nzsewist @Ann-Maree

A cardigan or jacket pattern for girls that is good for casual wear and can look more dressy in fancier fabrics.

LINK
    onehappymamma @onehappymamma

I would really like to see some men’s patterns…specifically a basic but classic button-up. Any plans to expand into patterns for the “Todd” in our lives? hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 391 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.