Oliver + S

Where to buy it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I thought this might be a good catch-all thread for folks looking for something specific that they can’t easily find at their favorite local or online shop. I was looking for Thinsulate, and found this shop online:

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/insulations.html

Anybody used them?

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I got Thinsulate from Amazon (supplier Vogue Fabric) – free shipping through Prime. The Thinsulate per yard was about the same as Seattle Fabrics, but the shipping directly from Vogue was killer.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

I’ve been to Seattle fabrics, but have not ordered anything online from them. It’s fun to wander around and look at fabrics I didn’t know you could buy and poke through the drawers upon drawers of closures. I found the staff in the store to be very knowledgeable and willing to answer all of my questions. Lots of people making things I don’t typical do: covers for boats, tents, saddle bags, snow pants, sleeping bags, etc. I like listening to other peoples conversations.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Very useful feedback, thank you ladies!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.