Oliver + S

Turning the Placket

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I have to give credit where due…#10 foot for my Bernina is the best! πŸ™‚

I appreciate your help. It was so frustrating, but I really can’t think when I get myself worked into a tizzy like that. I have been so anxious about the 3 scissors that I was worried I’d ruined my girl’s new dress! I have to say though, it’s been a peach to work. I cannot say enough good words about how well all the O+S patterns are written!

Thanks for fabric love! I bought that in the spring for a top for myself, but have been hoarding it. I think I always had in the back of my mind a fall dress for the Niblet. πŸ™‚

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Well Done Mel !

LINK
    ckcsbella @ckcsbella

Having now seen the photo, it looks exactly right to me! I’ve done this thing 3 times now, and that’s what it looked like every single time. I can’t wait to see the finished product.

I need to remember to put the pockets on at that point the next time I make that version of the dress. It’s a huge pain to do at the end.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.