Oliver + S

Toca Tailor app

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

ohhhh- I just downloaded toca tailor to my iphone- don’t know why it has taken me sooo long to find this kinda thing.

Anyway, my little girl has been fiddling through it- so she can help design clothes for herself. i think there is an option to take pics of certain fabrics/paper, so that you can get images ‘just so’.

It may be a good answer for my fussy kiddo.

xoxx s

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Would love something like this with the line drawings of Oliver and S so you could take a photo of the fabric and add it to each piece of the pattern to see what it would look like!

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I totally thought about that….I’d love it! It would be so great for kids to not only visualize what the garment would look like, but it would certainly make the odds of them wearing it much higher!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I would totally buy an app like this for my daughter if made by O+S! She loves to play with the paper dolls on the website. But, oh, if I could take pics of fabrics and apply them to O+S pieces…

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I made myself some “colouring pages” and “planning pages” using the line drawings from a couple of Oliver and S patterns, but I remember thinking that it would be great to just be able to add the fabric electronically rather than just colouring in.

LINK
    sarahb @sarahb

I would LOVE an O+S app like that! I usually copy the line drawn images and do a mock-up in photoshop with the fabric prints when testing out fabric designs before purchase. 🙂 Plus I know my girls would love being able to see and plan future outfits like that!

LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

I would probably wet myself if it was all O+S patterns. My kids do get out the patterns once & a while when i am planning something for them. I suppose it is kinda like the ‘play’ section on this website, but to be able to change patterns/colours would be wonderful.

xoxx s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.