Oliver + S

Tips for fabric shopping in New York

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • LINK
    JWo @JWo

@lightningmcstitch, I’m sure you are!!💪🏻💪🏻 I’m going for a conference but with a bit of imagination there could be something in it for you:
    “The difficult airway: no larynx in view, now what do I do?”; “obstructive sleep apnea and ambulatory surgery”; “problems in geriatric anesthesia”; and “anaesthetic neurotoxicity: can we reduce the risk”…..
    Or you could just go shopping

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

😃 @jwo until you’ve tried to intubate a rabbit, you know nothing of difficult airways!
    I’d find all of that fascinating!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I wonder if small hands are an advantage? My BIL used to get me to pull lambs as my hands were smaller.

Have fun shopping, seriously jealous.

LINK
    ANDREA @Alingram

I will be in the city next week shopping for fabric. This will be my first experience fabric shopping there and I cannot be more excited. I plan on bringing home a good bit of lace and trim. My question is, will I look silly lugging around a small suitcase to stash my purchased goods in? I plan on making the most of my time and I don’t want the burden of carrying around bags and bags of fabric. Is this a normal sight in the garment district? Thanks!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Andrea, have no fear. The Garment District is near Penn Station, and there are lots of people in the neighborhood with suitcases.

Happy shopping!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.