Oliver + S

Super sleuth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • LINK
    mrskanuckles @mrskanuckles

This may be deleted, but look what showed up in my email today

New Lisette!!

http://www.simplicity.com/p-8777-misses-miss-petite-dress-separates.aspx

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Ooooo, thank you!

LINK
    pippi @pippi

This is so cute! I love the peplum! I haven’t really sewn much for myself, but this kind of makes me want to try.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

And look, it’s here too!

http://oliverands.com/lisette-patterns/OLV-US1666.html

More info to follow–just as soon as Liesl finishes the version of the dress she has been sewing for herself.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’m not sure I can tell you how much I love this while keeping my language appropriate for the forum.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Whoa, is the unmentionable going to happen when your patterns arrive? Haha. Another big fan of the peplum, here, after seeing Marie Michelle’s gorgeous outfits with them.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Not sure, but I will say that I can’t stop thinking about the dress version having a steamy tryst with a cut of Liberty in my stash.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Now then, Mel, keep yourself “nice”. (sounds great, said in a whisper).

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

It looks good. We like the princess line type dress.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Simplicity patterns o sale at Joann this weekend. I’m heading out bright and early tomorrow with two kids in tow to get this new pattern. Fingers crossed they don’t drive me nuts. I planned to check out the lisette fabrics too.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Why do I ever bother shopping at Joann? I schlepped all the way out there this morning and they didn’t have the new Simplicity patterns! I am so angry. I think they purposely set these sales to get you in, then don’t have the stuff you actually went for in the hopes that you’ll go back another time. It’s really obnoxious. I have a napping child and a school pickup, so this trip killed our entire morning. You know, I really hate that store. Whay do I ever give them my business? Why aren’t there more alternatives?

So I have nothing to report about the new Lisette pattern which looks so amazing! I had hoped to maybe take a crack at it over the weekend, but I guess I can’t. I guess I’ll have to cough up the list price. And shipping. And the gas I wasted getting out there and the lunch we had to buy for hungry and cranky kids. Who nevertheless had a breakdown in the cafe. And on the way home so we had to pull over on the highway. Last time I went, I had the other child with me and the whole experience was so horrible, I had to buy him a toy for being so patient. I don’t think I actually save any money at that store, whatever their sales may be.

LINK
    pippi @pippi

Ha! Same thing happened to me meleliza! My kids all act like little hooligan wild animals whenever I step foot in there. I had to let the baby chew on a pack of buttons to keep him from screaming today (which is so wrong for so many reasons!)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.