Oliver + S

sunday brunch as a digital pattern?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

Liesl,

I discovered Oliver + S a month ago and I just fell in love with your patterns.

In your flickr pool I see one pattern that I would love to sew to my little one, the “sunday brunch jacket”. That is a perfect jacket to our autumn/winter weather here in Portugal. Do you will release it as a digital pattern or it will be available as a paper pattern again?

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

We actually have work in progress to release this as a digital pattern. It should be available within the next couple weeks. We’ll make an announcement on the blog when it’s released.

LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

Thank you! I am very happy with that news, I can´t wait to sew one jacket to by baby.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

The Sunday Brunch pattern is now available as a PDF. You can get it here:

http://oliverands.com/oliver-and-s-patterns/OLV-OS009SB.html

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thank you, I was disappointed when I couldn’t find the pattern in the large size. thanks for making it available as a PDF. I really appreciate the PDF patterns, especially given the postage to Australia.

Thanks again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.