Oliver + S

Step 6

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • LINK
    Donna @dlaviola

Laying yoke out like picture I noticed that the top inner corners right sides and mine are sewed. What did I do wrong? It is not laying flat.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Donna.
    LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Could you either upload a smaller photo or link to a photo hosted elsewhere (flickr allows for pretty big files) — I’m afraid I’m having a bit of trouble picturing the problem you’re describing.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Reading between the lines… the bodice buttons at the back so the front and the back will not be the same….
    Is this the problem?

LINK
    Donna @dlaviola

Thank you for responding.

I uploaded pictures to my timeline on Facebook. My full name is Donna Marnell Laviola. If these photos are not sufficient, I can take more.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Could you post the photos here? (I’m not on Facebook but I’ve made the Music Box at least seven times so I might be able to help).

LINK
    Donna @dlaviola

I tried but to large to upload. Do you have an email?

Mine is dlaviola@ptd.net.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

When you ‘share’ the pics, you can adjust the ‘size’ to ‘medium’ which helps with loading, and downloading for the recipient. I’ve made the MB nearly as many times as RTWG (one of my favourite patterns) so I hope you can share on this site.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I found you on FB, but didn’t see any pics of the outfit. Maybe check your privacy settings on those photos and make them public? Then if you’d like I can grab them from there and bring them here for you.

LINK
    Donna @dlaviola

Try again

Made it public.

LINK
    Donna @dlaviola

Thank you!

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

Hmmm, I still can’t see them. I shot you an e-mail.

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

Here are the photos @dlaviola sent me

Attachments:
    LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

Two more.

Attachments:
    LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am so sorry, I can’t see the problem.
    Does the underarm side seam match up?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I don’t think I see anything wrong, either. Could you rephrase “the top inner corners right sides and mine are sewed” — I’m afraid I don’t understand that part.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.