Oliver + S

sizing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi! I’ve just finished making the icecream dress via the badskirt sewalong. Many people are keen to try the jump rope dress for the next one (!) – my question relates to size -my eldest daughter is 9 but quite petite – according to the O+S sizing charts she fits the size 8 bracket in terms of chest/waist/hips but she’s more of size 9/10 in terms of height. I made her a size 10 view C of the Icecream dress which fits her beautifully. The jump rope pattern only goes to size 8 – has anyone made it in this size? Is it a large fit? I’d like to buy the pattern now in case but if the 4-8 pattern is going to be too small for her then I’ll buy the smaller size for my younger daughter instead.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

http://www.flickr.com/photos/motherof5/4444610080/

Hi jay, My girls are 10, in this photo wearing the size 8. They are petite but not the smallest in their class.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks Nicole! I’ve just been browsing through your flickr page! Your output is amazing! I think I’ll go ahead and order this pattern 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thats good Jay, I don’t think you will be disappointed . Thankyou for the lovely compliment !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.