Oliver + S

Question for Todd and Leisl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Ohhowsweet @Ohhowsweet

Hi!

I was curious if (over time) you’d be bringing all the patterns that aren’t yet out of print into a digital format? I think I’ve made up my mind to go ahead and make the switch from paper to PDF, but want to check with you guys first, so that I don’t ultimately end up with half a paper collection and half PDF.

Also, do you have any idea when your next digital sale will be? I imagine that since you just did your Fall release it won’t be anytime soon, but since I’ll be buying a boatload of digital patterns I’d prefer to do it when I can save a wee bit!

Thanks!

Melissa

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

As of now, we don’t plan to release anymore patterns in digital format until we take styles out of print. And we’re not close to taking anything out of print right now. So, in short, we won’t be releasing anymore Oliver + S digital items from the backlist for the foreseeable future. And, sorry, we don’t currently have any other sales planned.

LINK
    Ohhowsweet @Ohhowsweet

Thanks, Todd, for letting me know! For now I may just buy on a case-by-case basis.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.