Oliver + S

Puppet Show Tunic in 2t-5?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    traciturchin @traciturchin

I know, I know–me and the rest of the world, right? I tried all the places listed in the forum so far but came up empty handed. Anyone know of anywhere else I could find one? Or maybe you have a used one to sell? Please email me at tturchin @ gmail.com Thanks!!!

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

I have to wonder who would willingly sell their O+s patterns…

I found mine on etsy and recently I saw one on eBay (my bestfriend bought it). Check Amazon, too.

Best of luck to you!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I keep expecting them to start turning up on eBay at collector prices. 🙂 I guess I’ll have to decide how much I’m wilily got pay for this. Meanwhile, I hate to be disloyal, but I just discovered a new(?) company with an adorable pair of shorts starting at size 2, just where my puppet show pattern leaves off and just right for next year. http://www.clevercharlotte.com/

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Oh someone just made the cuest outfit with clever Charlotte shorts, I will be buying these for next summer for my little girl!

LINK
    Jerney @Jerney

I’m also looking for the larger-sized Puppet Show set: jscudiere@gmail.com

Thanks!

LINK
    BeccsLars @BeccsLars

I just ordered this pattern two weeks ago, only to get an email today saying they are gone. I would LOVE to buy either size of this one too- please let me know if you have one I can buy. Thanks.

LINK
    etc3 @etc3

My local quilting shop has 2 copies of the smaller size, however they are at Australian prices AUD$25.

LINK
    Ampersand Design @Ampersand Design

@etc3 do you mind letting me know which store as I am in Australia and would love to pick this pattern up if I can. Please email me at ampersand-design @ hotmail (dot)) com

Thanks

LINK
    Ampersand Design @Ampersand Design

I managed to track one down in both sizes. I couldn’t believe my luck. Very, very happy.

LINK
    melmax @melmax

I found a lady in Australia who had 1 copy of the 2-5 in stock so I grabbed it! (and at a relatively cheap price for Australia ;)) Now I just need the small size and I will be ecstatic. I know it is coming in pdf, but really rather the paper patterns if possible!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.