Oliver + S

Price of Simplicty Patterns

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Robin @Robin

Howdy! I went into Fabricland yesterday, Canadian chain store, and there was a poster stating that due to the 160% increase in the price of Simplicty Patterns, they would not be carrying them anymore. They’re clearing them out and won’t be getting more in. Anyone know about this?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Haven’t heard about it, but I noticed Spotlight having regular sales of big 4 for 3/$10. Prior to this the best we ever saw was 50% off (which still makes most of the them about $10 for one pattern!

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

Robin, I noticed that our F-store started selling off Simplicity patterns last year for $1.00 and $1.50. Good time to grab patterns!

I have no idea who is carrying Simplicity patterns in Canada and wouldn’t you know it, I want the new spring one #1477. Bad timing for me!

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Interesting Deb, on the West Coast they’re $2.50! I really want that pattern too. I’ll keep my eyes open.

LINK
    JenniferP @JenniferP

Mynorth and Robin: I picked up 2 of Simplicity pattern 1477 for $1 each at my local Hobby Lobby. They are size 3-8, and I will mail them to you if you send me your mailing address. Email me at potter_jennifer at yahoo.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.