Oliver + S

Plus sizes?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    ducktape74 @ducktape74

Have you ever considered adding plus sizes to these patterns?

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh yes, we’d love to add plus sizes to our patterns! It’s one of my goals for 2014. Unfortunately, it’s not a simple process and requires development of entirely new patterns, along with separate grading, testing, etc. We can’t simply grade the existing patterns up to make more sizes–it’s really like starting from scratch. And with my plate as full as it is at present, I just can’t take on more projects at present. If I can find a way to add more hours to the day we’ll be all set!

LINK
    ducktape74 @ducktape74

I know that feeling. I hope you can find the time for something like this in plus sizes soon. I just found out I’m expecting, and there isn’t a lot out there for pregnant AND plus size!

Also, I don’t know if you take outside volunteers for testers, I would love to be part of that!

LINK
    Shannon @spcarroll

Chiming in with a vote for larger sizing. I saw this top (actually the curved neck sister to this one)on Pinterest and would love to make myself one but alas the sizing is too small for me.

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Shannon.
    LINK
    Ells @wildswan

Hi guys
    There must still be a high demand for this great looking, cappuccino, tunic in larger, plus sizes. I notice that you said it was one of your goals for 2014. Do you still have plans to do this some time?
    I really think it would be a winner as there are so many posts around the Internet on the old portfolio dress and this newer version.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

@wildswan We’ve ultimately decided to take the approach of expanding the size range of new Liesl + Co. patterns rather than going back and re-doing already existent ones. So the Cappuccino pattern most probably won’t be expanded up into larger sizes. But the newer Liesl + Co patterns, and future releases, go up to size 20.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.