Oliver + S

Pattern Sizing THANK YOU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    sews4kla @sews4kla

Just wanted to add this topic for the Liesl and the rest to the Oliver and S crew. Thank you for increasing the pattern sizing up to a size 12 (boys pattern too). Your patterns are wonderful and I’m glad that I will be able to use them in the future as my child grows. Also, thank you for the tutorial on lengthening the pattern pieces. Also, for setting up this forum for feedback and exchange of ideas. Also, I’d like to add a few unspecified thank you(s) because I know you guys will keep doing such great patterns in the future.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Well thank YOU for all those thank yous! And you’re welcome, you’re welcome, you’re welcome. We’re just happy that you’re so thrilled, and we really appreciate your feedback.

Cheers!

LINK
    gomarquette @gomarquette

I wanted to add my thanks for the increased size range, too! I have two 7-year-old girls and I can’t wait to make them new Ice Cream Party Dresses to wear over leggings…so cute!!!!

LINK
    Sewnsew @Sewnsew

Yes! I wanted to add my thanks too! Also I am looking foward to making your new patterns. I even have a list of which ones I want to make first. I know for sure the Ice Cream Party dress is on the top of the list! And I love the one you made with linen. What a great idea to have a shirt and leggings. I know my dd would love that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.