Oliver + S

Pattern sale, time to stock up!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    mellyflori @mellyflori

Fabric.com (a.k.a “Where all my money goes”) is having a back-to-school sale and a bunch of their Oliver + S patterns are included in the sale. They’re 20% off already and if you poke around with Google you’re likely to find coupon codes that would take another 15% off any order over $40. Not to mention the standard free shipping on anything over $35. And let’s face it, it’s just way too easy to spend that much on these amazing patterns!

I used it as a chance to get the larger sizes of everything I made this year and LOVED, my girl will be well dressed for years to come. And I finally got the Ice Cream dress, I can’t wait to try it out!

LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

and, I am now 2 patterns richer and poorer by $22.04 after the $5 off a $25 purchase code and $1.50 to ship. This is after I bought a pot rack light fixture at a yardsale today for $40. And went over on groceries. I reeeeeeally hope my husband is in a good mood when he gets home from work!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

lol, I almost bought the 2+2 inthe bigger size since it is no longer being made but I thought hubby might be a tad mad seeing I just spent $55 on fabric for the boys and I am going to be buying walk way pavers too. Congrats on the paterns!!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Jenni – he should be stoked at your great shipping cost! 🙂

LINK
    Emily @Emily

An update – the Oliver + S patterns are all on sale again at Fabric.com – marked down to $12 or $13 instead of the usual $16. Combined with a coupon, and free shipping over $35, this can be quite a good deal. They seem to have all the patterns through this spring – the newly released Fall 2011 patterns aren’t on their site yet, nor are they included in the sale.

LINK
    mellyflori @mellyflori

A quick search for fabric.com at retailmenot.com or couponcabin.com will also get you a coupon for 15% off any order over $40 which brings them down to just under $11. Good enough for me to grab the School Photo dress tonight. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.