Oliver + S

Pajamas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    pippi @pippi

I am looking to buy one of the pajama patterns. Are there any differences in the fit of the pants in the sleepover and storytime pajamas? What are your kids favorites as far as the tops go? I am not sure if my kids will go for all the buttons?

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Hi Pippi, there was a discussion in another thread about which of the two pyjama patterns people preferred:

https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=23818#post-100554

I used snaps on the Sleepover pyjamas and the kids loved yanking them apart themselves. My older (5 years) has a pair of the Bedtime Story pyjamas and they’re his absolute favourites although he can’t do the ties himself. I think he likes the karate styling and the Star Wars fabric probably helped.

I prefer the pants of the bedtime Story as they’re a bit quicker to sew and use a bit less fabric. But you can’t beat the facing on the Sleepover especially if you put the work in and go for the girly ruffles.

Either pants teamed with a simple, matching appliqued T-shirt makes for very easy pyjamas

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I never had made the story time pjs but I have made 11 pairs of the Bed time pajamas. I just love this pattern and plan on making a few more this year.

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

I made the bedtime story pjs. They are very cute, but the ties where tricky for a three year old. If I made them again, I would use a snap.

LINK
    pippi @pippi

Great! Thanks for the input!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.