Oliver + S

oliver + s pattern sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • LINK
    designsmck @designsmck

Martha Pullen’s Sew Beautiful web site has a special offer going on. Buy 2 patterns get one free, in case somebody in interested. I ordered mine already.

LINK
    savingbananas @savingbananas

Must have missed it. I didn’t see anything on the site and when I went to order I didn’t see the third pattern taken off. Bummer :(. Thanks for the heads up though!

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Fabric Depot has an introductory price for the patterns, they are $11. You can find those here: http://www.fabricdepot.com/index.php?page=CatalogPage&pageid=234

Carol

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

I just checked my Martha Pullen newsletter, here is the coupon code you need for the special: OLIVERS2GET1 Hope that’s helpful.

Carol

LINK

Thanks Carol,

I’ll try that out this afternoon. 🙂

LINK
    homefire @homefire

Thanks for the tip!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh so that’s where the special is?! I was searching around on the MP site and couldn’t find anything that said buy 2 get one free.

Nevermind I bought the latest ones from FabricDepot and the Music box one that I had been mulling over as I have lots and lots of similar patterns already. It was nice to get that one too and the special price – terrific! Now I have wait for them to arrive.

LINK

Carol,

You are the discount queen! Just bought the last 4 patterns I needed to build my daughter (and cousin’s) summer/autumn wardrobe! Thanks so much for heads up!! Can’t wait for all my patterns to arrive. Now that I’ve spent every bit of extra money this month, it’ll be hard not to go out and spend a ton of money on fabric. Good thing a have a couple of pieces big enough to make a couple of projects and a couple of pieces that will be “upcycled” from bigger boy clothes to little brother clothes! Plenty to keep busy!

LINK
    dare moi @dare moi

evil!

LINK
    sarahb @sarahb

Above All Fabric has a Buy One Get One Free sale on right now! 🙂 http://www.aboveallfabric.com/patterns/designer-en/oliver–s.html It shows up when you put them in your cart.

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

Oh thanks for the info! I am sad that Above All Fabric is out of Family reunion, but I was able to find 2 others that I wanted. 🙂

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Thant is a great sale but there is only one pattern is My daughter’s size , smaller, or would be buying some up!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

For those in Australia, I just found the Little Things To Sew book for only AUD$23 at http://www.fishpond.com.au and free postage within Australia. Yay! Messenger bag here I come

LINK
    Robin @Robin

I love the messenger bag! Enjoy.

LINK
    enchanted bobbin @enchanted bobbin

Fabric.com has a sale on patterns this weekend — 15% off, and then of course you can heap another 15% off coupon on the order if you’re spending $50 (code BOXSTF52).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.