Oliver + S

Oliver + S Colouring Book

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Colouring Book

I cobbled together a colouring book with the Oliver + S line drawings from the back of the pattern envelopes. You can find a download link on the blog post linked above.

LINK
    etc3 @etc3

This is soooo great Lotta! I’m downloading as we speak. Thank you so much xx

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

Lotta, what a thoughtful thing to do, thank you. I have downloaded and will print them all onto card stock, then cut out inside the lines to place over fabric to help granddaughter imagine what each outfit will look like finished.

Also going to give her mum a copy so they can work out next seasons wardrobe. Great way to build a wardrobe and have everything mix and match. So thank you for all your effort. Sherry

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

What a wonderful idea Sherry! I find my girls often have trouble visualising what a dress will look like in fabric. Cutting out inside the lines would definitely help! I may pick you up on that.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Lotta, thank you so very much. You are clever.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thank you! Even though I have made my own version I will enjoy this one too 🙂

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

You are amazing, Lotta! I am so excited to print these off.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

How fun!
    I’ve been tracing line drawings in patterns for years as a way of sketching out my ideas first. Eventually, I got good enough to draw them more freehand, but I still rely on tracing a lot of the time. I like the DOING stuff and completely lack your patience for extracting and PDF making – so thank you for sharing!

I shall give this to my daughter on Monday morning when the boys have left for school.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Exactly @meleliza, I admire the skill involved and the time taken to do this. I tend to hand ball (this sort of thing) to Hugo as I am complete dunderhead when it comes to computers.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

This is going to make such a fantastic mom/kid project, thank you! LOTTA, YOU’RE BRILLIANT!

LINK
    Frances Suzanne @Frances Suzanne

Fantastic idea!! Can’t wait to share with the nieces {although it may be used for more “coloring”, than designing….initially}!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

You are all welcome! I’m so happy you like it. 😀

I’ve had parts of it sitting on my computer for months and months and it didn’t feel right not to share!

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

Thank you so much for compiling all the line drawings and sharing them, Lotta! You’re awesome!

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

Thanks SO much for doing this! It’s downloaded, printed, and being colored in by my daughter right now – perfect for the “I’m bored” morning she’s having today.

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

Thank you very much, It’s lovely.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.