Oliver + S

NYers, Habu is moving!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

If you have never been, I would definitely go visit the old space while you can. From the street, it really seems like you’re in the wrong place. A long-suffering friend who visited with me described it as a ‘yarn speakeasy’ and that nicely conveys the sense of entering into a secretive world. The yarns themselves are just as magical. Just read the description for the glass marbles (?!) they have on their website:

http://habutextiles.com/MUD-2-1

“So, here is another beautiful item, which will make you wonder “what am I going to do with this?”

It is a marble. We all need a marble. We all need a “marble” to keep our marbles if you know what I mean.

Please take a look at each one of them very closely. How beautifully crafted. Each one is different. It cannot be repeated. Please take one. Keep it in your bag. Take it out once in a while and look at it.

It will make you feel good.”

So funny but so sweet! It’s a great, weird space, full of great, weird yarns and … marbles.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Sarvi, this place looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

You’re either up really early or really late, because I’m up a little bit early and in the same time zone as you. Hope you got some sleep.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I fell asleep putting the kiddo to bed, then Aaron woke me up when he got home (thank goodness, because I’m having a friend over tonight and needed to put up my bread dough and sangria last night). Once I was up and working, I couldn’t fall back asleep until 4:30am, yeesh.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

What a lovely description.

I will never hoover up marbles again without thinking of it.

Yay for insomnia, I have hit that point of my pregnancy……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.