Oliver + S

News and Current Affairs

Viewing 4 posts - 1,801 through 1,804 (of 1,804 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

@mama_knowles any surgery on limbs can be tough. We take them so much for granted and with the heat of summer it makes things so uncomfortable. What happened? Smocking would be the perfect solution to sewing frustration.

Sewing has been slow here too. I have been “trying” to make a button up short for four weeks now and I haven’t even cut it out yet!

Good luck to all those starting school for the first time and changing schools to the high levels. Hope you all have a smooth transition to the new routines and the school year in general.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

@mama_knowles, I hope you’re feeling better! When can you sew again? I can finally start exercising in three more days! (Although I might cheat a little bit and start early…) It’s no fun to be laid up, I know. Hang in there!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Liesl, I hope soon. With my fyrbro I sew standing up but now that is not woring but where there is a will there is way! My husband and I are trying to figure out ssomething this week. The sewing bug is calling my name! I have a special quilt I want to make for someone and I can’t seem to get it started. I hope you feel better very soon and the exercising goes well!

The other end of the leg surgery is besides the pain the bottom front of my leg is completely numb still. It should not last no more than three months and I am on week five.

@justsewit
    I had vein stripping done on my left leg. My sewing has dwindled way down this year as my leg has gotten worse. Even though it is tough right now in the long run I will be better than new soon enough.

I will have to share my smocking progress in the flicker group. Tonight I stated on the bullion roses. Sarah is quite thrilled with it.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Just put one of babies on the plane to Ireland. I know she will have a wonderful time but I miss her already.

Viewing 4 posts - 1,801 through 1,804 (of 1,804 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.