Oliver + S

New to site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Suzanne @Suzanne

Hello all,

I just want to introduce myself. I have been sewing for 40 plus years on and off which included making clothes for my family. It is now mostly quilts. My children are grown and there will be grands coming sometime in the future and I would love to sew your patterns. Yes, there was a time when I wanted to go to FITNY and become a designer for children that were thin or husky life kind of got in the way. Now that I am nearing retirement I wanted to use my talents to make clothes for children that look like children. My passion is sewing and I would love to make your designs. Thank you for letting be part of your experience.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’m glad you’ve joined, Suzanne! And I hope you’ll enjoy sewing from our patterns. Good luck with those grandchildren! In the meantime, maybe you would enjoy our Boutique Sewer Program so you can sew for other children?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.