Oliver + S

New Pattern Scissor rating ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    madebymum @madebymum

Hi I don’t know if I maybe missed it or not but I wanted to know what the new patterns scissor ratings are. Or am I a little impatient?

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Hi, madebymum, here is Todd’s answer from the Lisette forums about the degree of difficulty:

“Simplicity does not rate patterns by difficulty, so we’re not able to apply the same rating system to the Lisette patterns. But for what it’s worth, Liesl says that the Market Dress pattern is the easiest of the four. The Passport Dress & Jacket is slightly more challenging than the Market pattern. And the Portfolio and Traveler Dresses are slightly more difficult than the Passport Dress & Jacket. None of the four would be considered difficult patterns to sew, and none require advanced sewing skills. I hope that helps.”

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

oh, unless you’re referring to the new spring children’s patterns… in which case I don’t know 🙂

LINK
    madebymum @madebymum

hi yes sorry I should have been clearer. Its the children’s patterns I was meaning. Thanks for your input though.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

They all three look to me like they should be rated 1 or 2 scissors. Looks like none of them have zippers and at least 2 of them are styled similarly to other patterns (which were rated 1 and 2 scissors).

I won’t say that you aren’t impatient, but hey, at least you’re in good company. 🙂

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

It was in the Wholesale newsletter I got yesterday (I think) – the Seashore Sundress is one scissors (how wrong did that sound), the other two patterns are both two scissors.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.